Check out this amazing collection of humorous and wise judging others quotes, sayings and proverbs. Collected over the years from a variety of sources:
1. By judging others we blind ourselves to our own evil and to the grace which others are just as entitled to as we are. – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
2. We should be rigorous in judging ourselves and gracious in judging others. – John Wesley
3. Judging others is just wasting your time, giving your advice to men who don’t pay. – Toba Beta
4. Still, it was a sad state of the world that people judged others not by the best that they could be but by the worst thought in their own hearts. – Elizabeth Hoyt
5. If I stop judging other people, I free myself from being judged, and I can dance! – Patti Digh
6. Judge tenderly, if you must. There is usually a side you have not heard, a story you know nothing about, and a battle waged that you are not having to fight.
7. Before you judge me, make sure you’re perfect. If you’re not, shut up.
8. “Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on.” Anonymous
9. “There’s a story behind every person. There’s a reason why they’re the way they are. Think about that before you judge someone.” Anonymous
10. “Not judging people is the fastest way to peace.” Jonathan Jackson
11. “We are very good lawyers for our own mistakes but very good judges for the mistakes of others.” Anonymous
12. “You’re being judged no matter what, so be who you want to be.” Anonymous
13. “Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are.” Wayne Dyer
14. “Never judge someone by the opinion of others.” Anonymous
15. “The more a man judges, the less he loves.” Honor de Balzac